My 1st paddy is here!!!

1. I finally got my paddy yesterday and had time to take some pics today!! She is so smooshy and lovely and smells wonderful! She's a like-new '05 Kaki paddy I got from eBay and it's beautiful!! Sometimes it's black, sometimes brownish, and sometimes green! I love it! :drool: :drool: (Forgive the crappy quality of the pics...I need a new camera.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! :tup: I haven't gotten mine yet. Still waiting patiently... :drool:

3. congrats!

4. Congratulations!!! :smile: Great eBay find! :tup:

5. :woohoo: Congrats!!! The leather looks TDF!!!!

6. Very nice! Congrats!

7. Wow - you look wonderful with your Paddy! Congrats and enjoy!

8. Love the smooshy leather! Congrats! :woohoo:

9. :tup: Congrats!!! The first member of a future family? :graucho:

10. Thanks, everyone!!! She's gorgeous and I wouldn't have her if it weren't for this lovely forum. :love: :flowers:

^That's the plan! :graucho: But that won't happen just yet...not until I find a job, anyway!! :crybaby::sos:

11. congrats! it's really cute! i'm new to chloe but i've always loved the paddy. is it really heavy?? i usually carry balenciaga..

12. ^Thanks! It's not that heavy by itself but it also depends how much stuff you put in it, I think. So far, I have my wallet, keys, glasses case, chapstick, and a lipgloss and it's not heavy at all.

But think of it this way, if you put a lot of stuff in it, you don't have to go to the gym anymore. :biguns:

13. Gorgeous leather on that bag!!! The paddy is still one of my all time favorites!!

14. Isn't the 05 leather TDF?!?!

Congrats!!!

15. i like the way you described how sometimes it tricks you and becomes a different color. the pics are great, dont' worry about it, and it looks fantastic on you. you'll have fun with that baby for sure!