My 1st New Balenciaga!

1. Hello! I'm new to this board and after seeing all your great bags and much thought, I finally broke down and got the Anthracite City!! I was unsure of having a colored purse other your basic black and brown but after wearing it for a day and seeing how the color changes in the different light, I'm in love! I'm hoping with much wear, it'll have the more soft and sloughy look. Here's a pix of it w/o the flash.
    Now I'm addicted :nuts:!
  2. Congrats:yahoo: the leather looks yummy :drool:and you are going to love it.:yes::tup:
  3. CONGRATS!!! the bag looks lovely
  4. Congrats! The bag looks gorgeous! Enjoy your first bbag.
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh YUMMMMMMMY :drool: :drool: Lucky girl! Welcome to insanity :nuts:
  6. Welcome here sweetie! You picked a great 1st choice! Really beautiful!!![​IMG]
  7. Now that is a NICE city! The leather is perfect! Congrats!
  8. Congrats on your beautiful first (def. not your last - lol!) B-bag!

9. Where did you get her? I've been calling NM in SF if they got any city bags in, but the SA said they haven't.
    She's a beauty!!!
  10. Congrats!! :woohoo::woohoo:
  11. Gorg!
  12. Thanks ibis42! I actually got her from Aloha Rag and I highly recommend ordering from them. I had originally went to NM but all I saw were ones w/GH which I didn't like.
  13. CONGRATS I loooooooooove Anthracite :heart::heart: fabulous first BBag :tup: she looks gorgeous and smooshy!!
  14. That is lovely!
  15. Thanks everyone!!! :smile:

I was really nervous about the color & leather as I've never seen it in person. I'm already saving for my first FIRST;) - the hard part is deciding on the color :sad: