My 1st Louie 2006 - Help me pick which one!

1. Hey! I have plans of getting my 1st LV this year and was wondering which ones you ladies liked. I really am a shoulder bag girl' I don't know wearing bags in my elbow or hand. I like the brown monogram bags (I also like the reddish and blueish ones too). I like a medium sized bag - not too big and not too small. What do u think?

Also, what is that over the shoulder mini ("hairdresser") LV bag called - it's small and rectangular...I can't seem to find it.

2. I would suggest the petite bucket in your case. Great medium sized monogram shoulder bag.
  3. Do you have a price limit?
    My 1st was the Hudson PM, lovely shoulder bag :love:
    Or how about the Popincourt Haut or the Denim Baggy PM?
  4. monogram batignolles horizontal!
  5. BH baby!
  6. Cabas Piano
  7. I don't think a BH is "medium-sized."

Cabas Piano, Pop-haut, and Petite Bucket are all "not too big or too small."
  8. Popincort Haut is my suggestion
  9. As you will see there are lots of Batignolles Horizontal lovers here:heart: . Here is a pic. for you its the perfect size for me.:graucho:
  10. I like both the popincourt haut and batignolles horizonal (or vertical). I think they can all be considered medium sized.
  11. yes, the Batignolles Horizontal or Popincourt Haut would be good bags :yes:. they're not too big, but they can hold a lot!
    batignolles horizontal 001.jpg popincourt haut 001.jpg
  12. I have a Petit Bucket (it was my first LV) and I really love it. It is not too big or too small. The BH is a close second for me. Happy shopping!!
  13. Babylone

14. I love the BH. It was my first bag and I really love it. It's a nice medium size bag and holds a good bit.
  15. totally agree!!! you should get this one!!! :graucho: