My 1st Kooba...Elisha or Devin?

1. I love the bow on these bags...which should I get the Elisha or the Devin? Any pros/cons to each bag?
    thanks

2. I asked this question not too long ago! I went with the Devin because I liked the longer shoulder straps and I liked the rounded duffle look better then the Elisha. But I still do love the Elisha! I can't think of any cons to the Devin....sorry that probably does not help!

3. I love them both. I think the Elisha is more elegant and the Devin more Casual. The Devin seemed to hold my stuff beter where the Elisha is a "Big Hole" sorta bag. But they are equally great bags.

4. I say Elisha.....This Kooba is pure perfection!!
    [​IMG]

5. OMG look at that Blonde Elisha!:drool:
    That is still my favourite coloured Elisha, but they are soooo hard to find at the moment!

6. ^^By far my favorite Kooba ever Hal..

7. Chodessa-
    Is your blonde Elisha pretty true to the color in the photo? Looks pretty neutral but Neiman's calls the color a soft apricot?

8. Darcy,
    I'd say the pic is true to the color. Here is another pic to reference
    [​IMG]

9. Thank you, awesome looking bag!

10. So glad you posted, Sukey. I, too, am debating my first Kooba purchase. I thought I wanted the Linda, but then I saw all the new bags... There are so many cute styles, it's overwhelming! I love the blonde Elisha, but it looks like it might be too big for my taste (don't like when a bag wears me). Perhaps the blonde Devin then?

11. That bag is gorgeous on you, Chodessa! I am considering the black Elisha, and appreciate the pic for the size reference. I also like the black Devin.
    Hmmm...what to do, what to do...

Oh, and your avatar puppies are precious!!!
    :tender:

12. Thanks, I don't know which I love more.....smooshey baby puppies or a spanking new elisha....:love:

13. ^ Really love the Elisha in Blonde...I would totally get this bag in a a few different colors LOL...........

It looks AWESOME on you chodessa!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I am in love with this bag! :love: I.MUST.HAVE.IT. Is it really as soft as it looks?

15. So, Sukey if you are still there what did you end up with??