My 1st Ferragamo bag

Your photos convinced me, I'm getting a Ferragamo Sophia. Now I have to decide on the color and size. I know I should probably be practical and get Black, but SFA has a gorgeous one in Plum on pre-order

The Sofia is really a beautiful bag, and practical too. Hope you get yours soon, plum sounds lovely!

Used my Sofia a lot this summer. Looking at my own pics just made me realize how perfect and versatile this bag is. From the size, to the color and the style. I usually have more than 1 color of a bag style, but I've not coveted any other color besides this one. I am in love all over again. Only you ladies will understand!!;)

Attachments

• DSC09251a.jpg
    DSC09251a.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 200
  • DSC09294a.jpg
    DSC09294a.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC09313a.jpg
    DSC09313a.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 193
Used my Sofia a lot this summer. Looking at my own pics just made me realize how perfect and versatile this bag is. From the size, to the color and the style. I usually have more than 1 color of a bag style, but I've not coveted any other color besides this one. I am in love all over again. Only you ladies will understand!!;)

Love the pics, the Sofia and love the belt!

I lllllove ur bag ,,, what is the width of it ,, is this the medium or the large ,,, I find it very hard to find out the sizes of Sofia as I am planning to get one online but most web sites don't show this bag on a model
Thanks a lot and u r soo cute and stylish xx

I lllllove ur bag ,,, what is the width of it ,, is this the medium or the large ,,, I find it very hard to find out the sizes of Sofia as I am planning to get one online but most web sites don't show this bag on a model
Thanks a lot and u r soo cute and stylish xx

Thanks Norasa. My Sofia is the medium one ( and I am 5 ft tall) I will post the measurements here when I get the chance.