My 1st Ferragamo bag

bagcat

O.G.
Feb 14, 2008
I've been coveting a Sofia for a while now, but have not seen a color that I 100% want. Over the holidays, my husband said I could pick out my own gift like I always do, but again could not find anything I absolutely must have. Then I went to London to visit my sister and found a medium hammered calf Sofia in tan. It was love at first sight. I wore it on my flight back because I did not want it to be deformed in my luggage, and thanked my hubby when he picked me up from the airport.

Attachments

• DSC09080a.jpg
    DSC09080a.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 552
  • DSC09081a.jpg
    DSC09081a.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC09057_2a.jpg
    DSC09057_2a.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 865
  • DSC09075_2a.jpg
    DSC09075_2a.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 632
It looks amazing! I've been lusting over the medium Sofia for so long! If you don't mind me asking, was it cheaper in London? I may be going to Europe in the summer and am debating whether to wait to purchase one then if I can save a little.

Nice bag.......congrats. I've never owned a Ferragamo bag but I've been in the store a million time and a few bags caught my eye but I never went for it.

Wow! That is an incredible price and I'm insanely jealous. The size is just perfect for you too! Thank you for sharing the pictures. I'll be staring at them until I find a way to get my own.

Congratulations on your Sofia, bagcat! The pebble grained leather is my very favorite, and it looks fabulous. Wear it in good health.