My 1st Fendi Spy!!!... Which one to get?

hello all, can I interject a question? trying to decide between the black crocodile fendi spy or the soft distressed spy, also in black. I'm trying to escape boho land and turn to a rougher look for the summer. This bag is meant to get me started. What do y'all think? Anyone own a black fendi spy? Could you post a photo? I need help from the experts...

Luna,I think if you want a spy for all of the year, the cognac would be the best. I have chocolate, hologram metallic like Sunshine's and honey Wisteria. The chocolate is for winter, metallic and honey for spring/summer. I change bags daily, actually one of my favorite parts of getting dressed - like dessert or something. Anyways, you get the summery honey handles on the wintery brown bag in the cognac,I think it works well all of the year. There is still one at Fendi BH now.

Secretbagaddict, the black, if textured is just as stunning as the brown, saw it at Bloomingdales a few weeks ago but it is gone now.

thanks star! By textured do you mean the softer calfskin(?)....I'm not sure if the crocodile one is too cruella devil...(no idea how to spell that)..
Also, regarding the honey or the cognac, I'm feeling like the honey and the golden colored bags feel a little tired...like the paddy got overplayed..But then again, I'm no expert.

Does anyone have pictures of the honey colored spy? I am getting confused between the honey and the cognac.

The gold/silver is definitely a TDF color right now. I am only afraid that metallic would be sort of a mood color and a trend for now. I don't own anything metallic or embellished. I sorta go for the classics all the time.

I wouldn't want to buy something just for this season and have it sitting in my cupboard for the next few years. But the gold/silver is just soooooo pretty!!! I hate the rationalizing part of me.

So which color in overall would you all think is the most versatile? good for winter and summer? Would the choco brown be too much for summer?

wow. the honey looks really nice. i didn't see that in the shop. hmmm. now i am torn between gold/silver, chocolate and honey. i like that the chocolate and honey is not two-toned. Even tho' i still think the cognac is pretty.

My SA at LV told me today they are out out Petit noe in mandarin. I so wanted that bag. Now i HAVE to get the spy despite my bf's "not so encouraging remarks".. but heck. what does he know? I so indecisive between the choco brown and the gold/metallic now. I can't get both so one definitely has to go... *staring blankly at spy photos*....

i just got my first spy, the hologram one.. tho its def. more almost a copper... i LOVE it.. i'm a little bit more on the "bling/fun" side. I have some LV bags for toned down neutrals... heeee! metalics are amzing i LOVE them. i also have the paddington in anthracite SHINY SHINY!!!! AHH! I LOVE BAGS!

squsihy said:
i just got my first spy, the hologram one.. tho its def. more almost a copper... i LOVE it.. i'm a little bit more on the "bling/fun" side. I have some LV bags for toned down neutrals... heeee! metalics are amzing i LOVE them. i also have the paddington in anthracite SHINY SHINY!!!! AHH! I LOVE BAGS!

Congrats. That's a pretty bag. Very bling bling ;)