My 1st Coach :D It's soo HOT!

1. Firstly I've got to say I've got the best boyf everr! lol. I had an urge to splurge but the closest boutique was an hours drive away. My boyf kindly said he'd take me, YAY! :nuts:

So what did I end up getting??

I got the Hamptons Weekend Signature Pocket Flap :yahoo:

It was quite a hard decision because the bag came in 4 colours :nuts: The first 3 were in the brown signature fabric and beige strap with 3 diff colours on the leather - cream/beige, a nice tropical reddish orange colour and brown. The 4th one was black signature fabric with black strap and leather.

I found it hard to choose between the tropical reddish orange and the black. In the end I chose the black because I know I'd prob get the beige strap on the red bag dirty in time.

What I :heart: about this bag is that you can wear it like a normal handbag under the arm or messenger style across the body. I'm new to Coach so forgive me but is this bag somewhat new? I haven't seen any threads about it when I searched. I only noticed it was mentioned in a few but that's about it.

Unfortunately I don't have any pics yet cos my bag is sealed away in a duty free bag as I'm heading overseas soon. I've attached a pic I found online with the exact bag in the reddish orange colour I mentioned before though :smile: (It's the one at the very front with the side pockets) Sorry for ranting on hehe.
  2. Congrats!!!!!
  3. Congratulations on your first Coach! Believe me when I say, it won't be your last. :smile: Great bag.
  4. Thanks :smile: I can't wait till I can open the duty free bag :nuts:
  5. awesome bag and great choice!
  6. That's a great bag!
  7. It's cute.
  8. Just wait...once you start to carry it you will not be able to stop buying them!

And congrats!
  9. Cute bag! I bet it looks great in the black:tup:
  10. Wow! Congrats on your first Coach bag! What a great choice!!
  11. congrats :tup: it get's even more addicting.. just wait :yes:
  12. very nice - congrats:tup:
  13. Nice choice!! As others have said, it definitely won't be your last.
  14. Congrats -- it's really cute! Welcome to Coach!
  15. I LOVE that bag!! Congrats!!