My 1st Chloe! Silverado Leather Hobo

1. It's here! I found this quite by accident the other day and had it shipped here to avoid sales tax :yahoo: It came today, beautifully wrapped and everything. The color on the price tag says "nutmeg".

It's beautiful ~ the leather is so soft and smells soooooooooooo good! I took some quick pictures; please pardon my casual outfit.

A puddle of smooshy squishy leather!
    [​IMG]

Standing on a chair in the bathroom trying to capture a shot..... :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

2. That colour is gorgeous!!!

3. :nuts: :nuts: LOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!! It looks so great on you!!! Congrats!!! What a great bag and I love the color! :love:

4. What a beautiful bag! :nuts: I love the shape, and it looks great on you.

5. Wow, that's beautiful! I hadn't seen that hobo-style in action before and it looks great on you!! Congrats!

6. WoooooHooooo!!! HOT:nuts: Makes me wanna do a happy dance for ya!!:party: Congrats and enjoy!!!

7. OMG Cristina! Your freakin' little beer happy guy made me spit my diet coke everywhere, its making me crack up!! That thing in hysterical!!!:roflmfao:

8. I have this bag in black and just LOVE it. I have also seen it in Muscade and it is quite beautiful--a little darker than yours. Love the Nutmeg too!!!

9. It's gorgeous and looks perfect on you! Congratulations!

10. Love it! I love my Silverado, it carries pretty much everything but never feels too heavy.

11. LOL! :graucho: That's compliments of our friendly admins :p I think it fits my personality.

12. Congrats - very pretty!!

13. Congrats, it looks so pretty on you, very nice colour too! :flowers:

14. Your bag is gorgoeus! I love that colour, enjoy!

15. That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!:love: It looks fabulous on you!!!! I want that!!!!!