My 1st Bbag!

1. Hi guys! Thanks to this site and the wealth of information you have here, and to everyone in the Authenticate This thread...I just bought my first BBag! :yahoo: Yay - a gently used 2006 Cognac city...some slight darkening of the handles, but as it's a brown bag, I'm not too worried about it, and at a great price (At least, I think so...well below retail anyway)! Pics attached are from the auction...I haven't received it yet...in fact I just won it about an hour ago, but I'm too excited to wait to post...

Only downside - no dustbag. Does anyone know if you can buy just the dustbag from BalNY? I think I'll go read the thread on storing Bbags...maybe I can just use an old pillowcase or something?

Anyway...thank you guys for this great site! I'm super psyched! :happydance:

bbag1.jpeg bbag2.JPG bbag.JPG
  2. L:huh:ks great... the color matches everything.. great choice... Congrats! :tup:

3. goooorgeous :heart:

4. Congrats...looks great. You can always use a dustbag from another bag. Or if you ever shop at Nordstroms you can always ask them for an extra dustbag. They've always given them to me, no questions asked.

5. congrats! its a great color and will go with everything! so what's next? :graucho:

6. What a great choice for your first Bbag! Cognac is such a gorgeous, versatile color. It will look good with everything!

7. Congrats ::yahoo::Can some one make her pics bigger so we can drool over it little more.:graucho:

8. Awesome find!!! Welcome to the obsession :graucho:

9. beautiful bag! congrats!

10. Oh, you guys are going to get me into trouble for sure! :yes: I should probably get this one home before I start thinking about what's next (maybe a make-up & a coin purse? :p) Oh yeah, I'm sunk! This one is my 30th B-day present from my DH...poor thing, he doesn't know what madness he's started! :roflmfao:

Sorry about the small pics...I don't know how to make them bigger!

11. Beautiful choice! You'll probably be carrying her so much you won't even need a dustbag for a long time! Congrats!

12. Congrats! I know exactly the feeling! :yahoo:

13. it so exciting!
    completely overwhelmed to hear you won the bid!
    hope you will receive it very sooooon:tup:

14. Congrats on your 1st!

15. Gorgeous!!!! Congratulations!