My 1000th Post & . . .

1. Thought I'd try something special for this post...

So I think "most" of you know about my new treasure find--a brand-new black/green Mizi Vienna from a LV boutique. I'm 90% sure that I'll be keeping it, but I do need to play with it more, especially during the day. Haven't had time since I work :p But here are the promised photos!

DSCN0709.JPG DSCN0710.JPG DSCN0713.JPG DSCN0715.JPG DSCN0719.JPG
  2. Just a few more detailed shots!

DSCN0711.JPG DSCN0712.JPG DSCN0714.JPG DSCN0718.JPG
  3. its so pretty!!! if you dont mind me asking ..how much was it?

4. Love it:love: ! How beautiful!!! Congrats on the bag and on your posting milestone:p :biggrin: !

5. Congrats on your 1,000th post! I felt like celebrating when I reached it too :biggrin:

6. Congrats on the posts! And the bag, beautiful!

7. o m g.... I'm dying here!! That bag is GORGEOUS. the green w/ black is a nice combo, better than I imagined... you and Star are the lucky ladies of the board, I want a mizi vienna!

oh and congrats on the 1000th post!

8. Nice bag! Congrats on reaching 1,000 posts!

9. OOOH Gorgeous bag!!:love: :love: :love: Lucky you Wicked!! I want but I guess you just snagged the last one in US huh?:p . Congrats and what a great pick!

How big is the bag? Have you seen the mono mizi? Are they the same size?

10. I don't mind your asking at all--just a tad embarrassed that I've spent this much on a purse.... $2710 :shame: But this definitely means no more purses or "extra" spending for awhile...

11. Thanks! I have seen the Mono Mizi--I actually almost took the plunge and got that a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure it's the same size. It's roughly about 15" x 10" x 5". I do think that the Mono is a little more wrinkly than the Vienna.

12. i love this bag.

13. you should really consider keeping it.

14. Very rich looking!

15. WTG WA and beautiful bag! Keep it keep it keep it keep it! LOL