My 1000th Post!!!!!!!

1. i was just hoping everybody would join me in celebrating my 1000th post :nuts::lol:.........i've been a member of the forum for what seems like forever and i'm a little ashamed that it took me so long to reach it :worried: but i've gone post-happy these past few weeks and it's finally here :biggrin:....YAY ME!!......

oh and also i just wanted to thank everyone for making the forum such a fun place for me to be (this is the only forum i'm a part of) and for being so supportive of a poor student whose eyes are MUCH bigger than her wallet :p
  2. Wow :nuts: Congrats JC!!! :biggrin:

I still have miles to go... :noworry:
  3. yay JC, congrats.
  4. Congrats JC! I always enjoy reading your posts!
  5. bout time! you've been here as long as i have! this place is a super fun club.
  6. JC - couldn't agree with you more. I love being on this forum, I don't know what I'd do without it!

CONGRATS on your 1000th post!
  7. You need to stop copying me. I am a unique individual. ;) LOL Just kidding, hun. I'm sooooooooooo happy for ya. :amuse: I :love: your posts, you're one of the nicest ladies here.
  8. thanks everybody :p....i always come here when i need a pick-me-up (which is 24/7)

jag you're always such a sweetheart....

and fayden you shoudl hit 2000 soon!!...i'm soooo behind....

and purselova.... be seeing you in a few weeks hopefully ;)
  9. Woooohoooooo congrats!! I know how you feel. I'm not even at 600 yet and feels like I've been her forever lol!
  10. Yes! I'm so happy. I can't wait to meet all the East Coast people. :love:
  11. Congrats on your 1000th post!!!

I always enjoy reading your posts, so keep up the good work :biggrin: !
  12. awww thanks jenna i enjoy reading yours....and being reassured that my head isn't humongous :smile:
  13. Yay jc! Congrats on the 1000 :nuts: I love reading your posts, you're always very sweet :amuse: :love:
  14. :biggrin: CONGRATS on your 1000th post!
  15. Congrats!!