my 1000th post and "souvenir" from miami!

1. can i just say how much i adore you guys? i've reached my 1000th post and i have never been this attached to an online community before. i love talking to everyone here everyday and i appreciate all of your help, comments, and feedback. you guys rock!

i just came back from my miami trip on monday. i visited the marc jacobs boutique at bal harbor. i wasn't planning on getting anything, but i couldn't help myself! btw, for anyone who is still looking for a hudson and doesn't mind paying full retail price, they had two: chestnut and dark brown.

anyway, i got myself a berry stam! the color is so so so pretty. i love it. here's a pic of the little stam from diabro. the color is spot-on. i will post pictures of the actual bag tonight when i get home. :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. congrats on the 1,000th post. Definately post pics when you get home. I'd love to see a modeling pic.

3. Gorgeous color!! -- Is this the new Spring 08 berry that everyones been talking about?

P.S. - congrats on 1000 mark and thanks for all your contributions - I really appreciate your updates on what you see in the boutiques!

4. Oooh a berry Stam? :drool: What a gorgeous souvenir!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Congrats on your 1,000th post. :woohoo:

5. congrats & that's a gorgeous color Stam!!

6. Congrats Tad, lovely colour and I always enjoy reading your posts :smile:

7. Congrats on the post and Stam! Love the color!! Very cute!! :yahoo:

8. gorgeous color!!! cant wait to see pics! yahooooooooooooo!

9. Wow! You deserve an amazing souvenir with your 1000 post. Congrats!! Can't wait to see your pics.

10. congrats on the 1000 post tadpolenyc! what a great way to celebrate this important occasion! here's to many more insightful posts from you in the future. :drinkup:

11. oh i love that color....i wanted the eugenie in that color and almost got it but i couldn't afford it at the time, enjoy your new stam and congrats on the 1000th post!:yahoo:

12. wow congrats! I'll check again for IRL pics :smile:.

13. Congrats TadPole! Can't wait to see the pics!!

14. A hearty congratulations, we love you here and I always look forward to reading your posts!! And what a beautiful bag!!!

15. hey tadpolenyc - congrats on your 1,000th post!! Whatever you do DO NOT change that avatar - it's my favorite!

I love that you chose the berry. It must be breathtaking in person on the regular stam. Looking forward to the modeling pics...:popcorn: