My '05 Turquoise Work arrived!!I'm so happy!!**Pics**

1. My Turquoise Work arrived today and I am soooo happy!!:yahoo: I really have to say very special thanks to my dear friend Firstclass as I would have never been able to find this without her!!:tender: Thank you so much!!:queen::heart:

I absolutely love the color and Work style and couldn't be more happy! Hope you love it, too!:yes::heart:
  2. [​IMG]
  3. what a fabulous collection! You look so lovely with ur turquoise as with all the pics I have seen of u with any of ur collection!
  4. Congrats Marieg! :yahoo:
    The Turquoise is FABULOUS! :tup:

Love your BBag collection...all are beautiful. :heart:

Firstclass is really sweet, anyways.:flowers:
  5. This is the color that got me into Balenciaga back in 05 :yes: Looooveeeeee :love:
  6. congrats on your gorgeous turquoise!! it is the most amazing color :heart:
  7. Congrats girlie. :yahoo:Your collection is getting bigger every day.:nuts: Enjoy it.:heart:
  8. Oooohhh very gorgeous!!!!
  10. [​IMG]

Lovely and verryy hot purses you have, I am so jealous...:drool:
  11. Congrats !! great color and size !
  12. Oh Marie! Congratulations!!! The Work is gooorgeous and really rounds out your collection nicely! It's very smooshy and the color looks wonderful! I'm so happy for you!
  13. Thank you so much for your kind words,Mintpearl, Sandyinspace, LivinLuxuriously, Marie83, Nanaz, J0yc3, Elliemay, Lovecue2bags , Jydeals1 and Couturefemme!:yes::heart:
  14. congrats on the turq work!! the turquoise is one of the nicest colors from bal ever made. the leather on the bag is awesome too!!
  15. CONGRATS wear her well! Your bbag family is beautiful!!!