My 05 TURQUOISE is finally here!

Congrats!!! That is one gorgeous bag!!:yahoo::love:
sidenote : I can't help but imagine the UPS guy tip-toe (looney-tune-like) to your doorstep, put the package down softly, then turn and run back to the truck, like the Flash:roflmfao:!!:lol::lol:

hey everyone ~ thank you for the congrats! :flowers: i am lovin the leather and the color :love: i can't wait to debut it!

esile ~ i still have love for the twiggy...i have 2 left! the cities are growin on me, the older colors especially. :tender: eventually, the work...then the weekender :roflmfao: :graucho:

kitskats ~ i had a similar situation w/ usps where they left the notice on my door. my bag was not in the PO indicated on the notice...i had to drive to 2 post offices to find my bbag!

soleil ~ you're too funny! :roflmfao: i just can't believe i missed the ups man...waiting a week for my bag's arrival is already torturous as it is.

OMFFFFFG, odd! that's a f@#$%^ gorgeous city you got there!!!! and in impeccable condition! congrats!!!!! YAY!!!!!! it was TURQ 05 day for the both of us :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: i love it!!!! :wlae: :love: :flowers:

thank you ladies! i carried my 05 rouge city today, but i will try to take photos w/ the 05 turq soon :wlae:

BooYah ~ i'm so happy for you! your :love: gorgeous work makes me want to get one...in a different color of course, i love variety! not now though, i'm drained to the bone...time to save up! :graucho: