my 05 rouge day is HERE!!

1. You know the one eBay cancelled (idiots) - anyway she is here. I thought I owned this one but looking back I see I owned the Purse style in this color. I didn't THINK I would have sold her - no matter how desparate I was . . here she is . . .:yahoo: sorry about the block out mouth - I was doin something wierd with my lips at the time. too wierd :smile:

[​IMG]

2. and the bed head - oh my. Here she is in all her glory:

[​IMG]

3. Honestly, I combed my hair before I left today > BUt I forgot my PANTS [​IMG]

4. Love

5. :roflmfao:

The bag's simply lovely! Congrats!

6. thank you . I LOVE it. Now I need a white b bag and that will complete my collection. oh wait a minute - I also need an anthricite :smile:

7. Wow!! I love that color!

8. OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm flipping out!!!! This is my new dream color to find in a Work!!! This is soooo gorgeous rocco!!!!!!! I am head over heels in love with your gorgeous bag!!!!!!!:love:

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: very funny.

Congrats Rocco. I love the color. You have one beautiful bag. I have been searching and hopefully can get hold of one as nice as yours soon.:search:

10. Yes, I think there is one listed now? It really is to die for.

11. That is by far one of the most beautiful Balenciagas I've ever seen. I am pee green with envy.

ENJOY!!!:tender:

12. Congratulations.

13. oh thank you thank you. I had a feeling I was going to LOVE it!!

14. Congrats!! That color is fabulous and it looks great on you!!!!

15. Oh! Oh!!!! Oh!!!!!!!! I'm breathless!!!!!! It's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!