My 05 bordeaux arrived!!!! PICS >>>>>

1. I LOVE IT!!! I sold my anthracite (07) twiggy so that I could get this twiggy instead. Now this is more me :yahoo:

Its a true jewel colour: dark and rich. Its the prettiest claret red bag that I have ever owned. The leather is exceptional: very soft with that real broken in look and feel. Its a stunner :drool:

By the way: I just won an 04 black city - it arrives hopefully end of next week!! (yes. I'm done now for a while!!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

by a sunlit window - I LOVE the brass coloured zippers on this (just like the 05 black day bag I won - I love the antique look to the hardware colour)....
    [​IMG]

2. Fabby congrats!

We need to see pics so we can drool!

3. AMAZING on you! I loved the Anthra but this blows it away. Perfect!!!

4. i love bordeaux. your twiggy looks fab on you...congrats! :yahoo:

5. pics added!

6. Looks fab!!

7. That's what I think too :yes:

(Thanks as always for your help).

8. nice! congrats and enjoy!!

9. Wow! It's amazing.......I'm really liking this color. Maybe a Weekender or Work......hmmm?

10. Beautiful!!!!!!!!

11. OMG, I am soo jealous. That looks like the same shade as the bag I stupidly sold. I did eventually buy a bordeaux city, but the color is not as great. Yours is awesome! Congrats!!!

12. The color and the leather is tdf!!congrats!!:yahoo:

13. You did the right thing. The leather and color is wonderful. You couldn't look any better! It is so perfect.:yahoo:

14. That is truly one of the most gorgeous bags I have ever seen....WOW. :wtf: Aren't you glad you went with your instinct and got the color you knew you really wanted? Enjoy it in good health...it looks completely fab on you! :heart:

15. I love this color so much more than Anthra! It looks great on you! Definitely a KEEPER!