My 05 Black First is here.

OMG I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have toyed with the idea myself of an 05 black first because its so cool and I LOVE THE LEATHER. So rock chick. The only thing stopping me is knowing that I already have a black 05 city and black 05 day :supacool:

But still, my eye has always been drawn to that cute little first.....ack!

I saw a chick at a restaurant this evening with a black first and of course it looked so classic.

OMG I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have toyed with the idea myself of an 05 black first because its so cool and I LOVE THE LEATHER. So rock chick. The only thing stopping me is knowing that I already have a black 05 city and black 05 day :supacool:

But still, my eye has always been drawn to that cute little first.....ack!

I saw a chick at a restaurant this evening with a black first and of course it looked so classic.
Karen, you have to get one of these too.:yes: I think you will look fantastic with a First bag. :tup:There is no such a thing as having too many Black bags.:P:heart:

What a great bag, Nanaz!! I've been away on a trip and just saw this post. Seeing this bag reaffirms my desire to get a black Bbag in the near future (just don't tell my DH - he already thinks I'm crazy).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nanaz : Great Bag:tup:The leather is smooshy and love the distressed look. I agreed with ICB that you will love the bag even more when it's more worn as i have this in city style and i jus love the leather:heart::heart:

that's what the weekender i saw looks like! cracker, would you consider this "chewy"?

ICB's Weekender is gorgeous. I consider it to be (and this only using my definition of the terms) thick and smooth with some wrinkling.

Some bags can be smooth and still have creases and wrinkles. I think of chewiness as when the leather isn't smooth. It's almost like it's texturized with small wrinkles within larger wrinkles. It's really hard to explain and this is only my "take" on the term chewiness. I just know when I get a bag from s/s 05 it has a different texture to it than the later bags. But overall, 05 bags from both seasons are incredibly gorgeous! I'd go for that WE in heartbeat.