Mutts comics "Shelter Stories" enjoy!

1. I am a big fan of Patrick Mcdonald the creator of Mutts Comics, every year he creates short strips called "shelter stories" to encourage people to adopt animals from shelters.

I have been saving these for almost a year and I figured I could share them with all of you since there are so many happy babies that have been rescued by PFers!!

Image credits: Mutts comics by Patrick M.
    225988 to go.JPG Belly Rubs.JPG bill.JPG Bowser.JPG buddy.JPG
  2. Here's some more:
    cutest kitty.JPG drwoo.JPG eddiedo P1.JPG eddieP2.JPG Greyhound.JPG
  3. And the last batch. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
    shelter stories 1.JPG shelter stories 2.JPG Shelter stories 3.JPG Shelter stories 4.JPG imakeeper.JPG
  4. Those are cute, and incredibly sad!
    So many people betray the love and trust of an animal.
  5. Great strips, thanks!
  6. I read that strip occasionally but I've never seen those... cute, but they're sad too, like Danica said. Makes me want to go bring home every animal I can.
  7. Awwww so sad!!! I can't have animals right now, but when I do, I'm adopting a greyhound from a rescue shelter :love: I hear they are the sweetest pets and I've always loved their quirky look! I might be moving next year so in that case, I might be able to adopt a cat from a local shelter!!! I really hope that happens (cause right now my building is really strict on the no-pets rule) !
  8. These were great but they made me really sad.
  9. I know the feeling...wanting to take home every pet from the pound!!
    Patrick M. sponsors many animal charities so it's good to know he uses his abilities to encourage people to adopt a pet.

nextnewface: I met someone in Nova Scotia, Canada that volunteered rescuing greyhounds..she owned 4 of them and they are the sweetest dogs..they are so used to being race dogs that it's tough to imagine they have never been loved...however they become the sweetest most dedicated and loyal pets..and they are amazing with kids too!!