Michael Kors

Mustard travel tote - keep or not to keep?

yumie_le Posted By yumie_le Posted Aug 9, 2012

1. Ordered this bag from a reseller and it took 2 weeks for it to arrive to my place, i was super excited but when i opened the parcel, i could not believe my eyes!! Its not in the color i ordered which is BLACK! Not thats its ugly but just so not what i expected.
    Now i have to decide whether to keep this MUSTARD for return for the BLACK one. Please let me know your opinion!! :smile:

2. As much as I like this mustard colour, I think you should get the bag you ordered. :smile:. I think you should love it to keep it!

3. I really like this color but like the pp mentioned, you should get what you ordered! (Unless this bag is love for you)

4. I like this color better than the black, but if you wanted the black one then you def should exchange it to the color you love

5. This color is very pretty, but if your not in love and want black I would send it back.

6. You should return it if you are not in love with the color and can't see yourself using it very much.

7. Thank you for all the responses! My sister saw this bag and she likes it. So problem solved!!! :smile: shes keeping this bag and im getting my black one!! But definitely giving this seller a negative feedback! :smile:

8. I agree with everyone, exchange it for the one you love. :smile: Nice bag!

9. Great color, but I agree with everyone too...if it's not what you had your heart set on, you'll always regret not having gotten that, so I would return it.