Mustard, love it or hate it?

1. Everyone HATES mustard in my family, except my mom who LOVES have found this true for either love it or you hate it!

So do it, hate it or are you one of the few who is in the middle?
  2. I don't love it and I don't hate it, so I'm in the middle.
  3. I'm in the middle!
  4. I don't love it but I do add this as a mixture when making a sauce--it's adds a kick to it. I guess, I like it but won't eat it on its own.
  5. i love mustard. especially with god thick ham and fresh bread.
  6. I love it! It's my favorite condiment for sandwiches -- much healthier than mayo, too!
  7. I LOVE it.
    Kinda ashamed to admit, but the other DH walked in on me after I had squirted some into a bowl and was eating it with a spoon! haha. Sounds gross, yes, but like I said I LOVE it.
  8. LOVE it!! I put it on everything. My favorite is chicken nuggets with yellow mustard. Everyone thinks I'm a weirdo :rolleyes:
  9. I only love it on certain things....pretzels, ham sandwich, and that's about it.
  10. I love the spicy brown stuff. I'm in the middle with the yellow kind. I don't care for ketchup so that could explain my love of mustard.
  11. I like the spicy brown and honey mustard--I guess that I like the basic yellow on hot dogs and stuff--definitely better for you than mayo or other sandwich spreads...
  12. I LOVE it! Especially with shrimp:drool:
  13. Love it. I use it on sandwiches and fried fish. Oh, and hamburgers and hot dogs.
  14. I hate it!!!! After a small incident a few years ago (I managed to take a huge bite out of something that I didn't know had mustard on), only the tought of it makes me gag and be really sick and shiver... not good.
  15. same here...too much is nasty...but too little is boring.