Must Love Dogs and Bottega Veneta

bookermoose, you and your DH are wonderful! It's Buzz's good fortune that you both come into his life at this time. I will patiently wait for more pics of Buzz, perhaps a family shot of all bookermoose's beagles?

bookermoose, sooooo sweet! you sure he isn't called montaigne?

Maybe Monty?! No, he is now curled up beside DH on the sofa here and I think he is a Buzz after all! He is definitely quite timid but has already wagged his tail a few times so I think he is going to be okay (with Popcorn, who has/had a lot of baggage, it probably took six months before she ever wagged her tail...) And it has gone well so far with the others - he and Moosie are old friends already because Moose went on the road trip to Edmonton with DH, and Booker is her usual calm self around him (even when he tried to suckle her!). Popcorn I'm not so sure about - I think she almost snarked at him but we probably should accept that there will be some of that as they try to establish the pack order. Hopefully she won't get her nose too far out of joint!

Thanks for the support and encouragement - at times I think we must be insane but at others I think about how all of our pack could have ended up if we hadn't found them... and then I know it is the right thing to do!

BookerMoose,

Buzz will be such a great addition to your family!! And thanks for adopting Buzz; it warms my heart to know that Buzz have been given a chance at life by you and your DH!

I like Buzz's pic - he does not come across as shy at all. In fact, I think he has more the "dont come and bother me" look. haha!

Please share more pics when you can!

Bookermoose: That is soooo wonderful. My uncle goes by Buzz. He's a total character once you get to know him. I admire you so much for helping that little guy out. Keep fighting the good fight.

Here is Rio(dog) and Boudica (cat). Boudica is laying on my BV men's messenger (dark section in the upper right corner). We have another cat, Bella, and she actually chewed on the strap a little. It has the cutest teeth marks. DH is gone for business, so Rio is on the bed so it doesn't feel so empty. (Sorry for the picture quality- I took it with the camera on my Mac.)

Okay, this is my last post tonight. I must study, so I'm cutting myself off!!! Seriously. I mean it.

Attachments

• Photo 23.jpg
    Photo 23.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 58
Here are my babies shopping on Rodeo Drive
P6290218.jpg