Must have..

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
what is/are your MUST have in my handbag..

ie sunnies, makeup.... ect....

These days it seems my bag is just getting over loaded. I"m begining to wonder what i really must have and dont need at all.

Glasses case, ciggies and lighter, tissues, little perfume atomiser, lip balm, pillbox, oil-blotting papers, at least one pen, wallet, small leather-bound notepad, eyeliner pencil, a book if I'm going somewhere I'll have to wait---doctor's office, DMV, etc--oh, lots of stuff! Thank goodness for big bags!

Let's see...wallet, cellphone, make-up bag (with lipstick, powder, blush, eyedrops and pen), and water bottle. I change bags regularly, so I try to keep everything in packs, to easily transfer stuff.

I feel naked unless I have my purse, keys, mobile phone, lippie, sunglasses, hairbrush and a pen. I've tried doing the school run with just my keys but it's no good, I have to have the lot with me or else I get twitchy!

My wallet, cellphone and keys are an absolute must-have for nights out. If I'm simply going out, then my agenda is another must-have because my time is scheduled round it.

On a weekday: wallet, house keys, car keys, lipstick, lip balm, purse-size perfume spray, iPod, phone, cardigan, small silk scarf, pair of heels (ballet flats for pounding the pavement, heels for trying to see over the bar table in court!). Sometimes I will take a small clutch if I'm going to lunch during the day. I can't believe I can fit this much stuff in my bags!

On the weekends: wallet, house keys, car keys, gum, bottle of water, lipgloss, phone.

AND TISSUES - my mamma raised me right!