Must find bag......

1. Hi gang,

I have given up my wish list (except for the heart chain valentine bag!) for this one bag..........I have scanned the ref. section and cannot even find a pix of the bag I want......maybe I dreamt it!!!

Its a quilted bag shoulder with a chain, its not a flap, not a cloudy bundle, not a MC, not lady braid. :confused1:

Its comes in black, its squishy oblong shape, its got a vintage look to it.

I'm so sorry for this guessing game, I'm going to carry on searching on this forum for it but would be so grateful for any help at all.

Thanks in advance. :flowers:

2. Is it the square vintage ligne--the bag swanky had in white?

3. Hiya Mac,
    Thanks for your
    Nope its strange tho, like a shoe box shape.
    You r probably right thats it is a vintage something but the chain is not braid ....ummmm at least I don't think it is. I'll check again.

4. Hiya Mac,
    Nope its strange tho, like a shoe box shape.
    You r probably right thats it is a vintage something but the chain is not braid ....ummmm at least I don't think it is. I'll check again.

5. can you give us a lil bit more details? like woven leather chain? zipper? open top? caviar or lambskin? soft leather? structured? any cc's?

6. Its almost exactly like the square vintage that Jennifer posted but at the moment I don't remember the chain looking so chunky, or there being the large leather piece on the zipper. Not caviar though.

I really wish now I flung myself out of the taxi and stopped the girl I saw carrying it!!!!!! I am trying to free up Wednesday so I can go and ask the SAs directly but its one of those questions thats really bugging me hehhehe