Must Buys

1. I am going to London - what is a must buy there? Here in Chicago - everyone should buy deep dish pizza and Garrett's Popcorn. There is no fashion buy that is a must although we do have great shopping on Michigan Ave.
  2. Ooh, what a cool thread topic!

I'm on help on London, though. :sad:
  3. fish'n'chips? :smile:
  4. Afternoon tea?
    And you must go and visit Harrods, especially the food halls, food everywhere!
  5. I dont go to london much but some good shops for you to visit and a must does are as follows:

Selfridges large department store which is probably like bloomies and sells really lovely make up
    Harrods: never been there but again they sell fantastic bags, make up clothes
    You should see a show in the west end (equivilant to Broadway) Wicked is showing at the moment
    The more expensive shops are in Knightsbridge where you will find Harvey Nichols and Harrods
    Whistles: sell beautiful clothes
    Monsoon: Beautiful dresses for weddings or evenings out special occasions
    LK Benett: beautiful shoes
    Oxford street has a flag ship store called topshop, beyonce, madonna, gwen stefani, victoria beckham all shop here
    you should go on London Eye thats supposed to be fun
    Go and visit the queen at buckingham palace!

If you venture up to Liverpool then give me a shout and will tell you some of the nice places to to to there are well
  6. pink princess, are you from liverpool? i am nearly! from the wirral!
    come upto liverpool! well better than london lol! who needs london when u can try first hand some hot scouse :biggrin: lol haha thats what ya want some hot scouse and a trip on the mersey ferry! haha
  7. there is alovely little french style cafe in front of harrods it does fab hot chocolate and pastries, it is across the road from harrods I can't recall it's name but it is red
  8. What are must buys, do, and or sees where you guys are from?
  9. Label Addict, i went that Cafe too whilst waititng for Harrods to open on a sunday! i agree go there for a drink before to calm you down then off to a bar for a glass of wine afterwards lol
  10. I love to have Red wine & Tapas in the Tapas Bar in Harrods after spending the morning & most of the afternoon there.

Last time I was in London I had a fabulous meal & evening in "Sketch", Conduit Street!

For shopping, Bond Street & Sloane street are my favs!
  11. Can you pick me up some Hot Madras Curry powder from The Spice Shop? It costs a fortune to ship it back here. :biggrin:
  12. Candy in M&S. English candy is really good.