Books & Music Musicals?

Have seen South Pacific twice over the past two weeks, absolutely adored it! Also saw the musical version of An Officer and a Gentleman and A Chorus Line

I have tickets to see Legally Blonde, WarHorse, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang coming up soon as well.

I saw spam-a-lot in London earlier this month. Sooooo funny! I probably would not have seen it but for being in London and I had seen most of the shows that were playing. So glad I did. I'm still laughing to myself about it!

Figured I would bump this thread.

This year, I spent more time in NYC than expected. Although I love any theatre and traveling productions are fantastic, there's nothing like Broadway.

In March I saw John Cameron Mitchell as Hedwig. As a bonus, it was just before Lena Hall left.

Also saw Kinky Boots finally. Last week, we saw It Shoulda Been You given that it is closing.

I caught Avenue Q (for the third time) at new world in March.

I will be back to NYC next month so I'm planning my shows. We have front row tickets to Fun Home. And I'm finally seeing The Book of Mormon. Anyone have suggestions for other shows. I'm thinking a Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder and Hamilton if I can get tickets.

Enjoy Fun Home! It is one of the best shows I've seen in a while. It's a dark topic, yet funny and charming. The cast is terrific.

I saw Fun Home on Saturday. It was just amazing.

Also saw A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder and On the Town

We are adding Something Rotten to this weekend's lineup. I love the Headout and todaytix phone app. I usually plan last minute trips in NYC when I am home visiting family so it's nice to just pull up the shows on the phone. If anyone is interested in todaytix, my code will get you $20 off your first ticket order: SQCFH

I saw Fun Home on Saturday. It was just amazing.

Also saw A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder and On the Town

We are adding Something Rotten to this weekend's lineup. I love the Headout and todaytix phone app. I usually plan last minute trips in NYC when I am home visiting family so it's nice to just pull up the shows on the phone. If anyone is interested in todaytix, my code will get you $20 off your first ticket order: SQCFH

I'm glad you liked Fun Home.

I never heard of Todaytix - thanks, that is great to know about!