Music suggestions needed for PowerPoint presentation for Fifth Grade graduation

1. I am putting together a PowerPoint Presentation for my daughter's fifth grade class. They move up to middle school next year.

Does anyone have any suggestions for songs to be used while the pictures are being shown?

Thank you in advance.

2. Are they going to a different middle school next year, and it's sort of like a "memories" slideshow? The only thing that comes to mind is Green Day's "Time of Your Life", probably because that same song was played during a slideshow during my senior year of high school around graduation time :smile:

Sorry, I'm not much help :shame:

3. the graduation song by vitamin C is always good :smile:

4. I forgot about that. Thanks. :love:

5. I will have to look that one up. Thank you. :p

6. "Memories" by Barbara Streisand. (I think it's her). Good luck with the presentation.

7. idk if it's been mentioned but theres one that goes "schoools out for summer"!! I think it was on a commercial awhile ago...i like the idea about the green day one too-except its a little like saddening IMO

8. What about that one they always play? I think it's "Pomp & Circumstance"

At my 6th grade graduation, we sang "Time of Your Life", the theme song from "Friends", "That's What Friends Are For", and I think we did another song that I can't remember right now.

9. Thank you for the suggestions. Keep them coming.

10. At my son's fifth grade graduation, the PowerPoint presentation used John Mayer's "No Such Thing" and "The Graduation Song" by Vitamin C. At my daughter's fifth grade graduation, they only used the Vitamin C song.