Music and Balenciaga

1. I thought this might be fun and/or interesting!!

I've read numerous times that Balenciaga's Motorcycle bags are the 'rock and roll' bag of the handbag world. That compared to LV and Hermes it is much more of a rock star cut and which I somewhat agree.

Now I'm interested in finding out how many of you are classical music lovers.
    Seriously, what music do you listen to?

I've cut and pasted what I have listed in my music center on my computer as most listened to:

M83, Daniel Johnston, Talking Heads, Bell Orchestre, The Cars, Antony and the Johnsons, Nick Cave, The Decemberists, Jon Brion, Common, Air, Sigur Ros, Bowie, Pixies, Neil Young, !!!, Brian Wilson, Nilsson, Radiohead, Serge Gainsbourge, Wolf Parade, Joni Mitchell, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Nina Simone, The Breeders, Tegan and Sarah, Seals and Croft, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Go! Team, Allman Bros, Arcade Fire, Tom Waits, Xiu Xiu, Neutral Milk, Bloc Party, Shout Out Louds, Bettie Serveert, Lou Reed, The Smiths, ELO, Elliot Smith, ACDC, Weakerthans, Feist, The Libertines, Joy Division, Beth Orton, The Cloud Room, The Faint, Echo and the Bunnymen, Etta James, Broken Social Scene, Jane's Addiction, Dead Milkmen, Apostle of Hustle, Belle and Sebastian, The Unicorns, Stellastarr, The Cure, Nada Surf, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Psychedelic Furs, The Jam, Les Georges Leningrad.

:blink: That's a long list.
    I don't expect anyone to have a list as long as this unless they are lazy as I am and cut and paste.
  2. Great post! Well I listen to EVERYTHING. I have about 9000 plus songs in my library so if you want it, I probably have it. Music is one of my luvs. :love:
  3. Well, I've got a lot of songs in my iTunes, but I'm embarrassed to post most of them. :shame:
  4. DON'T BE!!!
    All music is great. I looooooove music!!
  5. Im all about country and classic rock.
  6. Me too! I've got lot's of music that some people might find embarrassing but I don't care. If you like it and it makes you happy it doesn't matter :smile:
  7. I tried to cut and paste, but it gave up too much info. Suffice to say its mostly pop music. And some country. Country music is evil in my house. :shame: My dad would never forgive me. So I don't mention it. ;)
  8. Did you watch the CMA's kimmie? Kelly & Rascal Flatts were awesome!! I was also happy for Carrie Underwood. I think she is great.
  9. Oh gosh I missed it. I love Carrie Underwood, her voice is as beautiful as she is. I like Rascal Flatts alot too. Ive even got my kids loving country. My 3yr old favorite song is (he calls) Donka Donk, slapin' you grandma song. The real name is Honkey Tonk Ba Donk a Donk? AAAHH I cant remember the group, its on the tip of my tounge:huh:
  10. Lol not sure which one that is. One of my old fav's is "Sold (Grundy County Auction)" John Michael Montgomery :smile:
  11. Totally cute song. Mine and my hubbys wedding first dance song was by John Michael Montgomery "I love the way you love me".:love:
  12. I am forever a fan of Nick Cave.

Good selections on your play list, Winona. :biggrin:
  13. Rhythm and Blues and group harmony of the 50s, Jazz singing, esp. that from the forties, Rock n Roll (but older rock n roll--like the Stones, Beatles and the stuff I grew up with in the 60s), Bob Dylan, some classical, esp. Russian, some show tunes (only a few), reggae, a small amount of rap and Linda Ronstadt, who is in her own category.
  14. I know nothing about country music. I mean, I've heard it, obviously, but I have no idea who the artists are.
    When I was pregnant with my son my girlfriend from Texas had an extra ticket to a Dixie Chicks show and took me along. I had no idea what songs they sang, although I knew what they looked like.
    She couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe I was at a concert where the tickets cost 250 a piece and I didn't know the music.

and YES, Nick Cave!
    Loganz, is it Wings of Desire that he has the cameo in? Or another Wim Wenders film? Anyhow, I love LOVE the song he sings at the club in the film and the context of it within the film. To die for.
  15. Elliott Smith rocks