Muse in white in large or oversized?

1. I'm new to this so I feel like i posted this here earlier but can't find it so i'm trying again. I'm obsessed with the white muse bag but can't decide what size. i have a 10 minth old baby so i'm thinking the oversized could be fabulous for those days when i need to carry everything for both my babies<<<newborn and husband! what do you think?

2. Get the XL -

(1) it is much more of a statement
    (2) it only costs $100 more
    (3) it holds ALOT (I also have a 7 month old baby)
    (4) its not so big as to look ridiculous

I've got the Chocolate in XL and I love it.

3. I have an XL chocolate and love mine too! It's absolutely HUGE on me at 5'3" and I get a lot of "looks" when I carry it but I rock it like it were made of diamonds! LOL!

It would be perfect to use with the baby! It's like a bottomless pit!

4. The XL is REALLY large, but beautiful. Its too big for me, but if you're ok with big bags, I say go for the XL. It really is more of a statement, especially in the white.

5. tHANKS GUYS! I JUST BOUGHT IT TODAY IN THE OVERSIZED AND ITS NOT AS BIG AS I EXPECTED. LOVE IT AND WILL BE CARRYING IT TOMORROW WITH MY BABY AND STROLLER!

6. Congrats! I also own an oversized muse but in black. All that i'm missing is a BABY now and we're definitely working on it~ :yahoo: :heart: :heart:

7. I find the OS too big for me too but if its your preference and if it fits your lifestyle go ahead and get it :smile:

8. Depends on how tall are you.
    But the large one is already good space for enerything

9. Congrats & enjoy. =)

10. Congrats, you made the right decision, the oversized is definitely the best choice, enjoy!

11. Can you carry the XL muse on the shoulder?

12. ^^^Just barely...for me, but I am a few pounds over and my arms are not as thin and trim as they used to be. :s

And that's without a coat.

13. XL - that's my bag and i love it to death!