Muse dilemma

1. Is there a signifcant difference in visual size between the medium muse and the large muse?
  2. Yes, there is. I didn't think there would be that much difference, but the large Muse is deeper and just overall looks bigger. Here's an example--the anthracite is medium and the black one is large. I'm probably exchanging the large one for a medium--I'm going to decide in the next couple of days. For reference, I'm 5'2".
  3. Thanks for the help. I want the black in large, but they are all sold out in my area. The only large one I could find is in patent online at NM.
  4. You can ask the store to do a check in other cities. They can always order it for u as a charge/send.
  5. Thanks for the help. Nordtroms does not have any black and no mediums at all. YSL has a medium in brown that looked super dark that is beautiful. The impatient side of me is saying to just take the brown...but I just bought a brown bottega and am trying to be sensible.... but I have seen brown and black paireded quite a bit lately.... The sa at YSL said they will have more in by the end of the month. I wonder if that is real time or wait list time?????help...
  6. I am also looking for the large Muse in black. The oversized is just too big and I think the large is a nice size. I saw the medium and large together and I think there is a definite difference. If you carry a lot you may want to get the large.
  7. The large is a great size much better than the medium I think. Have you all tried calling the YSL boutique in NYC? I called them when I was looking for my white Muse back in the spring and the SA there called around and found one for me in Florida.
  8. Debbie:

YSL at South Coast Plaza has the black muse in large.
  9. I think the large one is a better size. Plus, there is only a $100 price difference between the two sizes. I got the large black muse yesterday at the YSL boutique in San Francisco. They also have it in white, dark brown, and red.
  10. What do you think of the black patent?
  11. hm i also have a question about the muse. does the Large Black comes in patent??
  12. I think so. Saks online is selling them. I haven't checked out the actual store yet though...
  13. YSL at South Coast Plaza had them last week.
  14. I'm 5'2" and a size 16-18, I have the chocolate brown Oversized Muse because it fits me and my style ( I love the exaggerated size). I think you should try both sizes out if you can. I was going to chose the medium but it just didn't have extra "ooph" for me.....but to each his own! Here's some pics of the Oversized.
    Jessica Alba - YSL Oversized Muse.jpg Madonna - YSL Oversized Muse.jpg Heidi Klum - YSL Oversized Muse.jpg

15. Same here. I originally tried the white oversized on my frame and it wasn't really the size that was the problem (although I could have been happy with a large just as well). It was more of the color. I went to exchange it for black.