Murad Deluxe Travel Set free w/$25 purchase today only

1. [​IMG]
    <table _base_target="_blank" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="599"><tbody _base_target="_blank"><tr _base_target="_blank"><td colspan="6" _base_target="_blank">[​IMG]</td> <td colspan="6" _base_target="_blank">[​IMG]</td> <td _base_target="_blank">[​IMG]</td></tr></tbody></table>

2. what website is this from?

3. Its from www.murad.com The link was working earlier when I posted this, but it doesn't seem to be working for me when I click on the picture.

4. i just got 3 big samples plus the sample deluxe pack all for 45!!!!!

5. This offer has now been extened through Friday - it was impossible to get on yesterday:

<table _base_target="_blank" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="599"><tbody _base_target="_blank"><tr _base_target="_blank"><td colspan="12" _base_target="_blank">[​IMG]</td> <td _base_target="_blank">[​IMG]</td> </tr> <tr _base_target="_blank"> <td colspan="12" _base_target="_blank">[​IMG]</td> <td _base_target="_blank">[​IMG]</td> </tr> <tr _base_target="_blank"> <td colspan="6" _base_target="_blank">[​IMG]</td> <td colspan="6" _base_target="_blank">[​IMG]</td> <td _base_target="_blank">[​IMG]</td></tr></tbody></table>

I got the pomegranate set, this GWP and the three samples for $35 plus free shipping! (Click on the picture of the GWP to go to the website)

6. Thank you! I got my face cleanser, the travel pack, free gift packaging and free shipping to CANADA (which never, ever happens) because of this post!