1. Thoughts?

I am on my way out to peruse LV at Saks tonight. Hubby said I could pick one out for my bday. :love:

I want a speedy 30 or 35. I have a 30 on hold that says made in France. :biggrin: I reallllly like the style, it is too cute.

But...I am not 100% I will like the function of a satchel. It's been 10+ years since I carried one regulary. I am afraid it might get on my nerves, if that makes sense.

I also like the BH...but I prefer a zipper closure.

I just saw this one on eluxury, and it intrigues me.

I am leaving in about 20-30 minutes, so ladies/gents, give me all the opinions you've got!

TIA! come we can't upload pics from a website anymore? :huh:
  2. I think its cute! Can it go on the shoulder?
  3. I think the speedy 30 would be a great choice! But you never know, when you walk in and actually try it you may buy something entirely different!

Good luck tonight! I hope you find something you love:biggrin:
  4. yup. If click on the link, there is another picture option with it on the shoulder.

I was just looking on eluxury...and I really like the Saleya MM in Damier too. :love:

I have a thing for the rolled handles. :biggrin:
  5. I think its cute. What about the Batignolles Horizontal? Its such a good deal for what you get. Very comfortable to wear too.
  6. I prefer the Saleya over the Speedy or the Multipli-cite.

How fun!
  7. I like the style of the Multipli-cite, and it's a practical bag as well. However, I have heard a couple of people mention that the Multipli-cite felt a tad bulky under the arm once they slip the shoulder straps over their shoulder. You should try the bag on at the store to see if the bag feels comfortable on you.
  8. I also need a zipper makes a world of difference.
  9. The multipli-cite does have a zipped top.
  10. I think you can't go wrong with either style...Can't wait to see what you decide.
  11. I agree with you eyelove...the bag looks great and it has a nice style, but it looks very large and bulky to me...I saw it IRL and it looked huge, something that I don't think my shoulder would be too happy to carry, but if you like it...go for it...let us know what you do!!
  12. Thank you all for your help with suggestions.

I walked out with a huge LV bag...with TWO pretty boxes with red ribbon bows. :love: :love: :love:

I knew I was in love the minute I saw it...the other bags paled in comparison.

Hubby says I can't open it next Sunday. :cry:

I figure if I can't see it until then, well then I can't share with you all which items I chose. :lol:

Stay tuned. ;)
  13. You tease! ;)
  14. Bjara ! Did you get both the BH and the multipli-cite ? Augh, I can't wait until you post pictures !~
  15. Ah, you're killing us, Bjara!