Multipli-cite owners yay or nay?

1. Can those of you that own the Multipli-cite give me the pros and cons of this bag? I think this is going to be my next purchase. I saw a lady carrying one in the store the other day and I really liked it and have been thinking of it since then!

Do both straps stay put on your shoulder? so many times with two strap bags, the outside strap slides off my shoulder. Is it stiff or somewhat supple?

Thanks so much!
  2. The Multipli-Cite bag was my first LV bag!! I love it! I've had it for 17 months and it still looks fantastic.

PROS: Large and roomy on the inside with fabulous zippered top, convenient cell phone pocket on the outside, 2 outside covered pockets, D-ring inside; it's a structured bag so it stays put.

CONS: Sometimes one of the straps fall off as you're carrying it on your shoulder; a couple of ladies who have this bag have come up to me and have asked me if this bag was a bit heavy to carry --- I actually never really noticed, but it seemed to be heavy to these ladies.

Overall, this is a very functional, chic-looking bag.

Good luck with your decision!!
  3. Do A4 documents fit in it? Judging by the dimensions they should fit!
  4. Anybody have photos of themselves wearing it? Would love to see, as this looks like a chic, tote.
  5. I have this bag and absolutely love the way it looks but it is awkward to carry for me. The straps will not stay on my shoulder.
  6. It is a great bag.