multiple phone calls...was anyone else annoyed?

1. ok, i really don't want to sound petty...but does anyone know WHY coach felt the need to call me inviting me to the PCE event from 6 different stores?!?!? plus one store called me twice (one for me and one for my bf - i guess he gave them my number?)

Seriously, the calls were getting out of hand...doesnt coach just have a master list? whats the deal, anyone know? I mean i KNOW it wasnt each store calling their clients, because all the calls came from a 404 (i think) area code....?!?!?

anyone else feel the same? anyone know the reason for it??

2. Hmmm, that's interesting as area code 404 is the Atlanta area...I guess on one hand it would be flattering (I assume you shop at each of these stores) but I agree 6 calls is a bit much! Maybe you can call customer service and give your feedback so they can improve the process next time.
  3. I received TWO different calls from TWO different boutiques from the boutiques' phone number directly. I frequent BOTH of these stores about the same. Then I received only ONE PCE card.
  4. I also received a call and a card here in Ohio. I can't believe that some girls get told no when they go into stores and ask for the discount....Whats up Coach!!!
  5. I only got one call. I didn't know that they called some people more than once.
  6. I never got a phone call..just a nice handwritten note on a coach postcard and a sales associates business card.
  7. That's really odd! Each store gets a list of people to call and it's not duplicated by store! Also, a third party did call other people so maybe that was it? I know a few of my customers got a generic call about it, but I also called to personally invite them/set up an appt.
  8. YEA!! see that was how it used to be, but this time around i was kind of like :wtf:...whats going on! you know? Don't get me wrong i was SUPER flattered, just confused I guess because honestly this time i have probably only spent id say about a $1000 at coach since the last pce...which compared to you ladies is NOT much at alll!!! and the WEIRDEST thing is, one of the phone calls was from a store that i've visited, BUT never shopped at! But some of the callers were VERY the point i was like hello...the sa would be like blah blah blah blah blah, ok bye. and i would have to be like hmmm what just happened there!!!

lol i guess its a good problem to have but BLAH!!!! :s
  9. they kept calling from phone number blocked numbers. I didn't answer because first of all they were calling my cell and secondly why is coach blocking their number like it's super secret prank phone calls?
  10. I didn't get multiple phone calls, but I did get a call from a boutique that a) I've never been into and b) I don't really know exactly where it is.