MULTIPLE ORGASM! = he he, NARS that is!

1. So I just saw this brand spanking new product!: It's NARS ORGASM shade, but in their popular "Multiple" creme stick format.

This interested me as I prefer cream blush (lasts long, blends better, etc.) on me.

Has anyone tried it yet?

The Multiple - Orgasm
    What it is:
    Uniting its most celebrated color with its most sought after multi-purpose must-have, NARS introduces The Multiple in Orgasm.

What it does:
    Featuring the same universally flattering hue as the original Orgasm Blush, The Multiple in Orgasm imparts the radiant peachy pink with shimmer to the eyes, cheeks, lips and décolletage.

What else you need to know:
    Designed and packaged for easy application, The Multiple in Orgasm can be applied with a finger or directly from the stick and then blended into the skin. The lightweight, creamy formula blends effortlessly to provide sheer, all-over color as well as subtle, shimmering accents, contours, and dynamic highlights.

2. ooooo i have the powder blush that i love..i want this now!!
  3. ^^I know! I may have to head to Sephora tomorrow to check this out.
  4. I absolutely love Nars Orgasm powder blush! I agree with you about creme blush having more staying power. So I must grab this new stick! Thanks for the info!
  5. I love Orgasm! I have the lip gloss and thing ever! I'd love to try this but I've never been good with creme blush...I always look like a splotchy clown :shrugs:.
  6. Wow, I thought more people would jump on this as it seems to have such a cult following.
  7. I have never tried cream blush, but I do have the powder Orgasm and its the best color.
  8. I just bought the nars orgasm blush/bronzer duo, its a powder and I barely even see it when I put it on..I dont know what the hype is all about with this
  9. must try
  10. Oooo thanks for this, I was about to buy a new nars blush! :smile:
  11. i'm intrigued!
  12. I've been using the powdered version for a long time and it's great.
  13. Interesting....
  14. i am SO upset!
    I went to Sephora today and they dont have it!! so then i decided i would just buy it online...sold out.
    what a disappointment!!!
  15. I love the powder version but tend to make a mess with cream based products, would be interested to all all experiences though of er 'multiple orgasm'!