Multicolour mirror compact

1. I wanted this mirror compact for a couple of years now but could never let myself spend that much money on a mirror!!! Well, I finally bought it and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!

One problem though...when I look in the mirror, my reflection is sort of distorted! Does it make sense?

Is it defective? Should I go back and exchange it? Am I going to sound crazy though?

Thanks!

2. OMG. i have the same mirror, and i think the distorted look is magnification or something, because i used to think that it was distorted, but now its fine..

3. ps. i LOVE my mirror too!!! i got the last one at my boutique, and its black, not white... :smile:

4. Did the SA tell you it's really not a plate glass mirror and that it's only polish metal? That's why your reflection is distorted.

5. yea it's just polished metal. but it's fine if you look up close (like a magnified mirror).

6. I knew that it was just polished metal! LOL

So, all of them are like that? See, the weird thing about it is that it seems like there's a line that "divides" the mirror (sort of like bifocal lenses in glasses). That's what I meant by "distorted"...I guess I just didn't express myself correctly.

Thank you SO much for your responses!

I got that mirror in black multicolor and LOVE it SOOOOO much! It's the cutest thing ever! So, of course, I wanted it to be perfect!

Thanks again!

7. well the obvious answer is simply: if you're not happy, go back and get another one. :smile: :yes:

8. I am so jealous that you have that mirror!! It is soooooo cute!!!

9. i think ur reflection's supposed to look a bit distorted unless u look close enough

by the way congrats!! :smile:

10. Where is the photo?!?