Multicolour Madness *pics*

1. I went to Vuitton today to pick up some shoes * before anyone says about the August ban yeah yeah I know I'm weak but I did order these in June!

Anyway it's a 2 hour drive each way and there were loads of traffic jams so it seemed a shame to just pick up the shoes and leave ( I said I was weak LOL)

Turned out my SA had put something aside for me that I mentioned ages ago I'm so surprised she remembered and the Deputy Manager hadn't even seen it before

Then my Bf bought me something and himself something I really like it and he likes it but he's a little unsure of it

I also saw the new monogram trunks scarf I do really like it but the pattern will be lost when you wear it so I passed on that one

So wanna know what I got?

Photobuckets down so I'm adding as attatchments pics coming right up.
  2. oh I do know I took a pic of the shoes with them the wrong way round
    everything.jpg keycahain.jpg Marina.jpg mc bracelet long.jpg sweet flowers.jpg
  3. Sounds like you had a busy day :smile: Congrats!
  4. Am so curious to know what your got.Will come back later to see the pictures
  5. Visuals
    sole.jpg Sppedy & Charm.jpg Speedy & new charm close up.jpg Sweet Flowers on.jpg
  6. Fantastic haul - congrats!:yes:
  7. The MC bracelet was for BF and the best bit is I can steal it too
    Mc Bracelet.jpg A & MC Bracelet.jpg
  8. Nice, congrats! I have that keyring too and love it, I haven't stopped using it since I got it!
  9. Thanks guys

Rebecca those cupcake look delicious I'm drooling here
  10. Congrats Love everything
  11. Congrats!!! You got som great stuff.
  12. Congrats, I want that bandeau. I got the fleurs keychain as well and was supprised it was so heavy. Great shopping trip.
  13. congrats awesome buys.
  14. Is that YOU in the pic - you look like a mannequin :yes: gorgeous

And I LOV ELOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE :drool: the Bandeau!!!!!
    If that was multicoloured I would seriously break my ban!
  15. LOL I do look kinda like a mannequin urgh I hate mannequins they freak me out (yes I'm strange)