Multicolore Treauville!!!

1. I'm so upset~
    My husband finally bought me the lovely white multi Trouville (oops spelling error in title!)...
    It looked great last night in the dim light. I took it out this morning and in broad daylight---either the sales associate gave my hubby the display model or someone used/returned it! There are slight grayish smudges on the handles!! A teeeeeeeeeeeeny blue pen looking mark AND a teeeeeeeeeeeny oily looking smudge. I know the handles darken with time...but I expect BRAND NEW CLEAN handles when I (actually hubby) buy a $1000+ bag. I'm going to Louis Vuitton store tomorrow.
    Do you think they will give me problems?

2. They shouldn't sell display models. I have NEVER gotten one off display. They always go in the back and bring out the new bag. You shouldn't have any problems exchanging the bag. Good luck!

3. sorry to hear this ! keep us updated!

4. They shouldn't give you any problems. Just tell them the same thing you told us (maybe you can try to get the same SA who sold your husband the bag?) and they'll be more than happy to help you.

5. Sorry to hear that..
    You won't have a problem exchanging the bag...Good luck and pls keep us update..with the pics if possible :biggrin:

6. That is so disappointing. I hope they will give you a new one! You shouldn't settle for less, specially from the boutique.

7. I hope you get an exchange!

8. That is too bad...good luck, you shouldn't have trouble.

9. im sorry to hear that..they must not give you any problems.tell them your dilemmas.. urghhh:rant: your hubby paid a nice :censor: $$$$ so you deserve to have the best bag.:rant: ..exchange it,, ooh keep us updated!:angel:

10. As long as you bring in the receipt within 14 days, you should have no problem exchanging it.

11. You should not have any problems, good luck and let us know what happens.

12. I totally agree with the girls and I'm sure there won't be a problem:yes:

13. yup no problem..that's a lot of money to spend for a bag so all of us should be satisfied right?Don't worry if you're not satisfied they replace it most of the time...