Multicolore Speedy

?

White or Black MC Speedy?

1. White MC speedy

2. Black MC speedy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Don't mind me! since it seems like the MC speedy is pretty much on everyone's must-have list... was just wondering... if you were to choose your first MC speedy, would it be the White or the Black... ? :love:

oh and opinions of WHY you chose one over the other would be nice too!

2. I would go for the white because I don't like the black MCs.

3. I'd go for white just because I think it looks so much prettier and fresher.

Cx

4. Since I wear alot of black, I chose the MC Black Speedy. Plus, I'm really klutzy and rough with my bags, so I figured the stains won't show on the black so much.

(15) Louis Vuitton Multicolor Speedy 30 - 1670.JPG
  5. i like white MC better for everything. the colors look so much more crisp and fresh against the white than the black. much prettier imho.

6. i'd choose the black because i wear a lot of black too. plus the white is much more popular, so you won't see so many people carrying the black one. also, i have yet to see a fake black one, they are usually white. the new MC priscilla looks awesome in black, too.

7. I would choose a black MC too for I wear a lot of black.

8. Ooooh, tough one. Well, if I had to choose it would be the white MC, just because its prettier, fresher, and girlier (ironically I am none of those things - maybe its wishful thinking?). But if I had the funds I'd get them both! :lol:

9. I have white but wouldnt mind black for the winter months. But I also have a black Mc alma.

10. i prefer the white because the colours just look a lot more vibrant.. but i already have some White MC pieces so i would prob get the black for that reason

11. I noticed that you are from Vancouver - go for black. In our Canadian climate you will use it more often. I think with white you will be limited to summers only (in Canada). I use mine (I own black MC speedy) all year round.

12. For my first, I would get the white. I also think it's prettier.

13. I would get the white!! It's so pretty.

14. The white is prettier for me!

15. I love the white, it just seems really girly and fresh looking, although I bet in the long run it would be harder to keep clean.