Multicolore mini sac HL

1. I'm sure this has probably been posted a lot already but I couldn't find it with the search function.

Was the MC mini sac HL discontinued? I cant find it on the vuitton website, and its so adorable.:love: Oh and also does anyone know the price on it?

Thanks,
    Natalie

2. i don't know if it was discontinued, but if the item is not on vuitton.com or eluxury, you can call 866-VUITTON and they will locate an item for you if it's available.

3. I saw one just a month ago in the hawaii LV. My daughter was actually trying it on. it's in the hilton hawaiian village store. in wakiki

4. Alright, thank you for your help

5. I don't think it has been discontinued, I believe I saw one recently in my local LV store.

6. i've seen in about 2 weeks ago at the LV boutique in south coast plaza

7. I was in the Portland LV boutique earlier this week and asked this exact question and she looked at me like I was nuts and said NO, it's not being discontinued. Don't know why it's not on eluxury anymore? I am thinking they rotate the new and hottest selling stuff on there because they carry such a small portion of what is really available.

8. Oh, and I believe it was $335

9. elux is going to phase out carrying the MC line, but it's not being discontinued.

10. Same here. It's definitely still in the store. Why don't you try the store?

11. I got one in the first season they were released. I noticed it wasn't in the book any more so thought it had been discontinued. Looks like there are still some out there though.

12. i saw it on e-luxury about two weeks ago

13. I got mine at the end of jan 06 it was around 500