Multicolor speedy or Mini Lin speedy

Multicolor speedy white or Mini Lin speedy Ebene

1. White Multicolor speedy

2. ebene Mini Lin speedy

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. This weekend i went to the LV store. I checked the mini lin. The fabric is better than i thought.

and i also took a look for the multicolor speedy. it is very pretty.

I am in the middle of these two now,

Which one is more durable? which one can be used more? which more can be loved longer?

sorry girls, this is really confusing me!:confused1:
  2. i would go for the MC speedy
    i like that one much more than the mini lin
  3. I love the Mini Lin, but I think the MC will last you longer...
  4. I would say mini lin.. it will last longer unless you get the multi in black. very classy will go with everything white multi seems like a summer bag to me ...But thats Just my opinion only :O)

OK had to add daughter said multi if you under 25 :O) LOL
  5. I think the MC is much more of a classic than the min lin, and the canvas is probably more durable than the fabric even though you have to watch the white and the vachetta. But choosing between a white or black bag is really a difficult choice since they're SO different.
  6. I'd go for the MC Speedy :love:
  7. Mc for sure
  8. i'm not crazy about the Multicolore Speedy; too much going on. i have the Mini Lin Speedy and i love it; it's very easy to take care of and i like its subtlety
  9. I love the Mini Lin

10. mini lin speedy ;)
  11. I'd go for the white MC speedy. I have both,but i like the looks of the MC more. I also think it would last longer than the mini lin fabric. It's more durable
  12. MC SPEEDY!!!

So much more 'wow' than the mini lin.
  13. I like MC better! It's more classic LV than Mini Lin, and Mini Lin looks pretty, but sorry, also a bit plain to me.
  14. I totally agree with the "wow" for the multicolor. that's also too noticable for the daily to use, maybe it is just me.

15. MC in white!!