Multicolor Monogram fade off.....

candiceluvblythe said:
I've got a MC Wapity(Blk) on 17 FEB, but I've just found out that those MC monogram on the corner are fading off....I've called to customer service & the staff said she had never hread that before, so she suggested me to bring back the product to any LV shop.

Anyone got this experience? Is the small size MC print easy to fade off? :sad2:

I have the white wapity and so far so good but I am really careful with it because I heard that can happen. Im sure its just a matter of time before mine does that too. Take it back, Im sure they will replace it. Thats why I was hesitant to buy a larger piece in that line.

Wow! This is really good info to know! I was considering buying a black MC Wapity for the summer but I guess I won't now! What a shame. I figured if you pay that much for something, the least they can do is permanently print the logo/design on there.

wow. this thread just killed my lust for small accessories in multicolor. i thought it was in the canvas like the monogram line. to print it on top just doesn't even make sense, esp. if they're going to charge way more for it! :smile:

u know.. i was just at vuitton.com and in the 'care and maintenance' part they did mention something about bright colours fading in time... yikes!
and i've got a couple of friends, sisters actually, they both study in australia, one in brisbane(gold coast) and the other in melbourne(rainy and cold), they both bought the white mc speedy, and by the end of a year and a half when i got to see them again... the one that was in brisbane was looking a bit more faded out... and of course there was a difference in the patina but thats expected.
again, yikes!

orinoco said:
u know.. i was just at vuitton.com and in the 'care and maintenance' part they did mention something about bright colours fading in time... yikes!

But I think it doesn't means 22 days.....I only use it in 22 days. Except the colour faded off, my wapity is still in very good condition.

candiceluvblythe said:
Hi all, I went to LV shop tonite....the SA told me that they will call me about 7-10 days, but no one call me after 2 weeks, so I walked in.
The SA was so suprised that no one call me, after he check it for me, he said I can exchanged anothe item that is same amount of the MC wapity. They don't recommand/suggest me to pick the MC wapity again....becoz it will fade off colour for sure. That is SO STUPID:sick: . Then I requested to refund, but there is no REFUND in Hong Kong(DAMN!!:evil: ). So after few conversations, the serior SA told me that they will issue me a debit note(for 1 year limited). So I decided save the debit note for the SLIVER SPEEDY:love: ! hehehe~~

Hi! Although I'm sorry to hear that they did not give you a refund, I'm glad to hear that they at LEAST allowed you to exchange the wapity for any LV product within the next year!

Good luck on your next purchase! :smile:
Hope the next item has no fading!

eh my stuff doesn't fade.. it cracks and i can pick it off... but it is unusual for it to happen in under a month's time.. mine didn't do anything until maybe a year later.

white MC rocks better than black MC.. since white doesn't show cracking/fading as much or as fast as black MC.. but that's just my guess.