Multicolor Embarassment

i totally agree with what everyone else has said. wear your bag with confidence!!! :smile: i'm probably the worse though, i snicker when i see a fake. i swear its a reflex!!!! :hrmm::angel:

I TOTALLY know how you feel!!!!!!

Try walking around THIS campus

UAF_aerial.jpg

Notice how SMALL it is!!

And with THIS bag!!!

ursula001.jpg

Yeah- got a lot of weird looks when Urs came out----

Don't fret- carry your bag proudly and smile back at all the stares--- confidence is KEY!

Stares aren't always a bad thing! Sometimes I stare at ladies who have nice bags...I hope they don't think I'm thinking their bag is fake :smile:

All that matters is that you love your bag, who cares what the others think! THey're probably just jealous anyway :biggrin:

I TOTALLY know how you feel!!!!!!

Try walking around THIS campus

UAF_aerial.jpg

Notice how SMALL it is!!

And with THIS bag!!!

ursula001.jpg

Yeah- got a lot of weird looks when Urs came out----

Don't fret- carry your bag proudly and smile back at all the stares--- confidence is KEY!

LOL, you're so funny frozen_alaska! Is that your dentistry campus? Looks so neat and structured...;) Btw I'm still :drool: over your Ursula....:P

Who cares if people stare? You know your bag is authentic and enjoy using it. Although I only have one LV bag, I use it with pride and I don't even answer the "is that real?" questions-I just smile and shrug my shoulders. Sometimes people thinking the bag is a fake is not always the worst thing--it would be horrible it is was stolen because.

Who cares what anyone thinks? Enjoy your REAL bag. I have a speedy and I know there are a lot of fake ones out there - I know mine is real and that is truly all I care about.

Why do you care what others think? I hope you're carrying th bag because you enjoy it:yes: I'm sure all of us have has those looks and i'm sure most of us dont care. I know for one I just giggle when i get looks because i'm sure they are thinking ahaha its fake, silly asses have no clue.

If you're carrying the bag because you like the brand and love the bag, use it, carry it and love it. Don't let others get to you.
my hubby just bought me a white multicolore eliza and a white multicolore pochette mm for a school present. anyways i use my eliza everyday since i'm in college now and it's a shoulder bag, but i can't help but notice all the suspicious looks i get from people. i feel almost embarassed to be carrying it around. i know they all think it is a fake 'cause the LVs are upside down and what not. i wish there was a way i could tell them it was real, but no one has asked they just stare. has anyone else felt like this?

I stare all the time - especially if it's real - I got caught this week by a lady (in her late 60's early 70's I'd say) I was totally staring at her purse in the grocery store.

She was carrying a Damire Illovo (looked it up when I got home) she made eye contact and all I could do was wink at her!

I was carrying an LLBean zip-top boat and tote shoulder bag - inside...all LV.