multicles 4: mono or framboise vernis?????

1. In two day's it is my birthday. Tomorrow my parents will pick up my birthday gift. But I am still in doubt wich one I should get. The mono or the vernis (framboise) I love the framboise but I m scared of colour transfer and it is almost 1,5 times more expensive than the mono.
    What should I choose???
    the durability of the mono (I already have a pochette and Ludlow in mono) or the beauty of the vernis???
    please help me choose!!!!

2. I would go with the framboise as its simple gorgeous.

3. :yes: :yes: :yes:

4. Hey, my b-day is on Thursday too:yahoo: !!! I Would go for the framboise too. Can't wait to see what you get. Happy B-day in advance.

5. vernis def- happy early bday

6. I have the pomme vernis 4 key holder - very durable - no color transfer - I love mine!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

7. I'd get the Vernis. Happy Birthday! :balloon:

8. Framboise. It's such a pretty colour.

9. Framboise, it is sooo pretty!

Happy Bday!

10. :yahoo: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y :yahoo:

Get the Vernis!

11. Ok everybody votes for the vernis so I think I will go for it and be very careful with it! I will show pictures when I come back

12. I think the darker colours are a little more hardwearding so you shouldn't need to worry as much with framboise

13. Happy birthday i would go for the monogram.

14. I'm using framboise Brentwood and zippy wallet today, it's really birthday like... you will love it... you can always get your mono....happy bday!

15. Mmmm the vernis is really pretty! I think you'll be more happy with it. Even if color transfer can occur, it just looks more special than the mono. Happy bday!