Multi color monogrom: is it okay to mix?

1. Hi there!
    I'm new to this forum, and I'm glad to have discovered a source where I can get some expert advice from bag connoisseurs such as yourselves!

I am looking into buying my first Louis Vuitton handbag and wallet, but I have a slight dilemma that maybe you guys can help me with. I am pretty sure that I want to purchase the monogram speedy 30, but the wallet I've fallen in love with is the multi color Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois.

Would it be too weird if I prchased this wallet even though it doesn't match exactly in color/pattern?

Any thoughts are appreciated!:yes:
  2. Welcome lvh75! It's perfectly fine to mix and match LV! If you want, check out our clubhouse, there're tons of wonderful pix of how to dress up ur speedy too!
  3. the only mc piece i own is a black pmbv, and i wear it w/ mono and also with other bags, like my black gucci tote and my black leather coach as well.
  4. i def think you can mix lv. i have bags that are epi, mono and damier and accessories that are mono, damier and epi and i mix them all the time! i have been debating mc but i can't tell if i love it or it irks me. lol
  5. Welcome!!!!

LV are for you to mix

rightnow, i'm usinig a damier speedy 30, and a Azur wallet, Groom Mono cles and MC phone strap. pretty random aye?

but they look GOOD together
  6. I own a black MC cozy purse that I use with all of my other bags. In spite of what the LV SAs like to tell you about never mixing patterns, I like the thought of not being too match-matchy.