Mulberry

1. Hello.
    I´m new.
    I don´t know if I am on the right track, but I am soo confused......!
    How can soo many bags for sale on the internet be brand new w. tags and sell for less than a quarter of original price?
    I draw the conclusion they must be fake!!!
    Help!
    I need a Mulberry Phoebe bag in chocolate.
    Do you know where, how? What to look out for.......!
    M

2. If you are talking about eBay, unfortunately most of the Mulberry bags may be questionable, especially New With Tags ones of a low price. (I have the impression that 9 out 10 Roxannes there are not authentic...but no real statistics to support this impression so far. Emmy and Phoebe are getting there too.) However, if you live near a Nordstrom Rack you can go there to check. There is some super good deal going on with the Mulberry bags there, such as $199-$299 when the orignal prices are $900-$1400. They are mostly tassel ones and past season ones, but at least they are real. :smile: Saks has some sale on them from time to time too.

Hope this can help.

3. do you know which Nordstrom rack to call? i don't live near one. thanks!

4. I was at a Nordstrom rack in schaumberg, Illinois today. They had a ton of mulberry and a lot on clearance. Some bags orig price was 1200 on clearance for 300. Good deal. I'm considering going back to get one, but I'm new to the mulberry collection.

Aniko