Mulberry sunglasses on the site now!

1. Now you can all see the Mulberry Cutler & Gross sunglasses as they've been added to the site.

I think there is one nice (subtle) pair of aviators but not sure about any of the others...

2. Quite odd I think. Red Debbies could go with red mabel maybe.

3. Crumbs their expensive. Can't imagine buying a pair.

4. They are also quite ugly. Can get the same look at a cheapie sunglass store and not worry when they break or get lost.

5. :lol: :lol: :lol: at Zooba!

I agree, they're not for me. Good news though - more money for bags :smile:

6. Well, I like the Jackie style - fun in a retro kind of way - but I would never buy them at this price. For £250 I'd much rather get a pair of Chanel sunnies.

7. Oooh, I'm a sunnies addict so I'm off to have a look. Not sure I could buy off the site though as you really need to try them on.

8. I am loving the Jackie design in tortoiseshell, but they are too expensive for this girl.

9. I have lots of sunglasses I don't get to wear anymore...no use buying new ones! * ugh * dry eyes are not good for the ego, I have to wear prescription glasses. I

can bear the contact lenses only for 2-4 hours and I use them when I go to a party, then I can't wait to get home to take them off!

I have to agree with the above comments, I looked at the Mulberry sunglasses and I'm not feeling it, I mean they are not one of those that makes my heart go a-flutter.