Mulberry Sightings!!

Its a worry isn't it?

I'm trying not to carry to much but I've got two children and a husband so things always get chucked in my bag!

I've been stalking (more stalking) what's in my bag posts and on YouTube to get an idea. I'd love a deer brown or similar but I also love the black!

I'd love to see your lovely lily collection can you post a pick? Mostly to make me jel lol

The regular Lily probably wouldn't fare well as a "chuck it in" bag; I've certainly only ever carried my own stuff in mine!
I'd like a medium Lily, but I'm a bit unsure about a bigger bag with a chain shoulder strap - I imagine that it would be a tad uncomfortable ... [emoji848] Again, other ladies will be able to help you better here!
Colourwise, I've always adored the deer brown, but thought it might be too close to my oak girlie. I seem to recall it looks lovely in the medium!
I'll try to gather my bunch of Lilies for a group photo tomorrow: there's one that I'm not sure I've ever revealed! [emoji6]

Reactions: MissDee
I am desperate for scribbly floral lily , haven't seen one for ages.

I love mine, NY; she peps up any outfit! [emoji7] I bought one online, returned it because I had a Scribbly Floral Bayswater, then bought it in BV, spending ages choosing my favourite arrangement of flowers! I wish I'd bought the scarf and wallet now ... [emoji849]

At the end of my hol, a Mitzy tote and oak east west. Lots of real Daria's this week in the trek to work, one hideous fake and also the usual bays and pleasantly surprised to see quite a few more easy wests, fabulous printed oak one last night