(Between 6th and 7th Avenues)
    Cash and credit cards only
    (AMEX, MC or VISA)
    ALL SALES ARE FINAL

image001[2].jpg
  2. no online?
    (I wish I live in NY)

Ps. Thanks for the post!

3. You are so lucky to be able to go to this sale!!!
    It is a bit too long for me to come from Norway!
    Do they also sell new models like the knightsbridge??
    I am looking for the large model in black or chocolate and in Norway is is about700 pound sterling,-very expensive!!

4. This is in NY?

5. it is in NY

6. oh man!

i hope some of our girls get the savings!

7. Unfortunately I live in San Francisco. I was in NY for the last Mulberry sample sale and it was great. I actually bought 3 knightbridge bags, 2 in black and 1 in chocolate. I tried selling the chocolate one on eBay but it didn't sell. I was selling for $700. Their sample sale was the best one I went to when I was in NYC. I was there for 4 months due to a death in the family.

8. Net-a-porter has them onsale now for 700 US. http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/21644

9. I went too late last sale, but I'm gonna go first thing this time! Holiday shopping for me!

10. sfgirl
    -what a bargain! Are you still planning to sell any of your knightsbridge bags?

sleepyjae
    -thanks for the tip, but I can't find any knightsbridge at net-a-porter, not sale and not full price. Where did you see this???

11. Anyone know the price points for the bags?

12. my suggestion is to go to the Mulberry website (www.mulberry.com) to get an idea of the retail pricing for their current bags......BUT they may be offering some bags/items for sale that are not showcased on their website.
    Oh yeah, prices are in pounds....just double to get a close approx. of US $price.

13. Thanks, but I was hoping for more specific info like actual price ranges. The flyer says that bags are up to 70% off, but I'm sure the pieces discounted that much are only a select few...whereas the rest (read: the good stuff) have a smaller discount (i.e.- only 30% off) or so.

Guess there's only one way to find out...I'll definitely be there after work on Wednesday in any case!

14. Thanks! I've been wondering when this would be.

15. Are their bags heavy?