Mulberry Roxanne Bag

1. Hi there,

I've been thinking about purchasing a Roxanne bag for sometime now and think I will in the next couple of months. I wonder whether anywhere sells them cheaper than the store price and also which is the best leather to have it in? I like it in black, cream and red but want to be able to get it for less than the full price if possible as I have purchased far too many bags (Balenciaga Twiggy, Gucci hobo, Celine Boogie bag & Baby Luella) this year so far and my husband won't let me spend anymore!!

I'm such a bad addict!!! :yes:

2. Maybe try the outlets? I dont know what price/colours they have them in, but Im sure someone else will be around soon to help. Or you could give them a call to ask what stock they currently have, they are usually really helpful on the phone.

3. The best place to start is the factory shop at Shepton Mallet. If you do a search you'll find the thread with the phone number. I've been down a few times recently and they've had Roxannes. They are usually around 30 - 40 per cent below retail price. They had it in black last time I went. I think they also had it in choc brown, pink, green. They are very helpful so I'd give them a call as they will mail out to you. Hope that helps.

4. Thanks very much sarajane, I will give them a call and see what they have available. Any other outlets anyone know of other than Bicester?

Thanks in advance.
    x

5. there is an outlet in York too!

6. I've finally gone ahead and purchased a brand new Black Roxanne from Mulberry. I'm told it should arrive Monday...can't wait..I'm SO excited!!!!!!!!!!

7. Congratulations - is it from the outlet?:yahoo:

8. Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing pics of it. Hope you managed to snap up a bargain at one of the outlets.

9. Congrats! Is it from York - they had a black one there for £416 - Bargain!